David Foster and Friends

What a great great music producer...

I hear this album on last weekend when I have my dinner in Parkway Parade...
It happens when I pass through Sembawang music store....I hear a new version of Celine Dion Because you love me....it comes with a very nice piano melody....I stop my step and look for the CD that they play during that time.....then I found it.....glad i found it....

From the cover you can see there are a lots of great singe attend this even......no question ask...this CD is going home with me that night....David Foster is just a name seems a bit familiar to me at first.....then I found out that he do produce a lot of great songs that we are familiar with......such as Because you love me...Glory of love.....After the love has gone........

David Foster is a fifteen times Grammy Awards winner....which makes him a great and successful music producer.

The CD comes with a DVD of that concert......I really like the part when Brian Mcknight singing After the love has gone......it is original sang by Earth, Wind and Fire......what a nice song....Brian version is much more better compare with the original version.....

Since I started to have my first piece nice speaker until now.....I have collected a lot of great CD that is not easy to fine in the market.....this will be one of the collection in my rack......yahoo...


Comments

Popular Posts